Friday, January 1, 2010

The Start line!!

I found this 79 650 on craigslist for $850, after a number of emails back and forth I decided to go look at it. After working snow removal for a number of hours, EJay and I loaded up the boogie van and drove away in the snow storm to check it out. It was on some old ladies porch and She said it was drivable and what not but we couldn't get it to start.I got it for $450 and we had to push it into the van and shovel a path through a bout a foot and half of snow.


Once home I put the battery on charger overnight and it did start but it ran really rough. Hearing it run was good enough for me, now it was time for tear down!!

































I cut the frame up and sent it to tcbros choppers to get hardtailed!! Still waiting to get it back until then All I can do look into other parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment